Skocdopole Construction Ltd. wants to be the contractor of choice for all your field construction needs.
We are a third generation family owned and operated business with a long history in the Western Canadian oil and gas sector. We are committed to providing superior service and products at a reasonable cost.
Skocdopole Construction Ltd.'s main office, airstrip, and maintenance shop are located near Eckville.
Skocdopole Construction Ltd. is pleased to offer the following services to your company:
- With our newly designed plow system we are now able to install up to 10 inch pipe to a depth of 2 meters, and plow in multiple lines with one pass
- Skocdopole Construction has the equipment to do topsoil cutting during frozen conditions, which reduces spring clean up and reduces topsoil mixing when stripping right-of-way for pipeline.
- We have self propelled hydraulic HDPE fusion and pipe handling systems that allow increased efficiency on fusing HDPE.
- Installation of pipeline gathering systems utilizing plough, trench and ditching methods
- General pipeline installation, fabrication and repairs (steel, plastic, aluminum, fiberglass, composite)
- Certified technicians for aluminum pipe high energy joining (HEJ)
- General oilfield construction
- Buried utility systems for fluids, water, gas, electrical, fiber optics, etc.
- Facility construction:
- Meter stations, etc.
- Wellsite preparation, construction, and reclamation
- Hydro vac, line locating and sweeping
- Directional boring services
- Heavy truck division (up to sixty five tons)
- Welding services:
- Commissioning and decommissioning services
- Complete site and right-of-way reclamation services
- Hot shot and emergency call out services
- Emergency repair of pipe systems for steel, plastic, aluminum, composite
- Mobile low and high pressure air testing units up to 2000 psi
- Mobile hydro testing units
- Shop and portable welding services
- Machine shop and press services
- Flame ionization testing
- Mechanical equipment repair – in-house and field units
- Heavy equipment for all types of work:
- Reclamation equipment
- Tool cribs
- Office trailers
- Backhoes, etc.
- Project management, equipment rentals and purchasing
- Quality control and assurance program
Skocdopole Construction Ltd. is currently a member of the following:
Alberta Construction Association
Alberta Construction Safety Association (COR certified)
Canadian HSE and ISN Net World online Safety Certification
Skocdopole Construction Ltd. is accredited to perform pressure pipe construction and repair facility through the Alberta, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia Government Boiler Safety Branches.
Our Company |
Quality Control |
Equipment Gallery |
About Us |
Contacts & Locations |
Copyright © 2011, Skocdopole Construction Ltd. All Rights Reserved